4.06.2010

Easter Joy

Having my parents here for Easter made the day that much sweeter. We started the morning with an awesome church service. It's not often that I get lost in the moment during singing, but that morning I did. Dude was in my arms, my parents and hubbie to my right, the sun was shining and we were singing about the most amazing and coolest thing ever done for man kind. I won't bother going into the hysteria that was the dude during the children's sermon on the front steps and I'll just leave you with this blissful picture of the morning.

Following church we headed over to Oma Bosch's house for the annual Jansen Easter get together. One of our very favorite days of the year. The weather was outstanding. This was the first time my parents joined in the Easter festivities, so we enjoyed throwing them into the egg hunt mix. The food was fantastic and we left happy campers, with tons of candy that will sit on our counter for the next 4 months.

Hope you had a great Easter. We miss our Nanna and Pappa and smile every time we think about the ginormous amounts of fun we had while they were here. Love you guys.







0 comments: