4.15.2010

Flashback of Cuteness

I came across this endearing video of my dude that put me in nostalgic mommy mode. I don't go there often, but how could I not after watching this? The learning how to walk, learning your first few words, learning how to use modern technology phase of life. Now he knows how to operate a computer, runs around like a crazed monkey and speaks more words than I care for him to know. Oh little man. What a munchkin you were and what a little dude you are now. Where did 3 years go? Enjoy this one Pappa. For some reason, you were always the imaginary person on the phone back then.

2 comments:

Desiree Jewell said...

Hi Gwen!! I found the Christmas card Tim gave us while cleaning up my office today and thought I'd hop on the blog! It's so much fun to see what you guys are up to! Rylan is adorable and I can't believe he's 3 already....Eden's birthday is this Friday! Time sure flies! Anyways, this was such a fun surprise for the day. We sure miss Tim here at Wiens and I hope you are great!
Desiree Jewell

Amy DeYoung said...

Jay enjoyed watching Rylan's video!