6.27.2012

A Few of My Favorite Things


I've been tracking "Favorite Things" parties on my beloved Pinterest and kinda fell in love with the idea.  My gal pal, Linsy, and I decided to tackle one of our own.  We had some of our favorite girls bring 3 of their favorite things (between $10 - $15) and a favorite appetizer or dessert.  We all went around and chose 3 things from the table of awesomeness to take home.  We ate.  And drank.  And chatted.  And laughed.  It was fabulous little Thursday night.

There was one very sad aspect to the night...I took a boat load of pictures (imagine that) and later realized there was no memory card in the camera.  Boo.  So, we tried our best to take "post" shots.  Some of the girls had already left...sorry girls. 
 

Everyone went home with some "new favorite things" in their purty bags.  Items ranged from wine to gift cards, to hats, to jewelry, to scarves, to party supplies, to hair products, to cleaning supplies, to cake plates, to cook books, to nail polish...you get the idea. 

Needless to say, the sangria was a hit.
I made some delectable strawberry, goat cheese bruschetta.
And of course I included Chai-Luas (my signature fave). 
Tim loves the aftermath of my girly parties.
My cutie co-host.

1 comments:

Cara S. said...

It was a great night indeed! Thanks for including me in the fun. I am, however, DONE with standing front and center in all of your girlfriend shots. It's time for someone else to look like the giant for once! :)