6.22.2012

From 4 Wheels to 2...


Dude promised Dad for Father's Day that he would try no training wheels on his bike.  After 2 times out in the grass at the park, we moved him to the gravel path.  And THIS is what happened friends....





 Our little man.  How is he already not needing the assistance of those innocent little black wheels?  I didn't think he'd catch on quite this fast, so give me a quick second to weep inside.  Just a second.  Then I'll move on and be grateful for this new found independence and the promise of much faster night time family walks.  Tim is pumped about this reality.

We hit the park to celebrate his awesome accomplishment.  Look at the faces below.  Oh how I love those faces.  They're quite the team. 
 


Little boys and sticks.  It's a natural friendship.

 Our little thug bug.

 Ready...
 set...
 and...
go!

For all my daily stalkers, I can't promise a ton of pics in the next couple of weeks.  My sad lens is in the shop getting some TLC, so I'm borrowing lenses when I can. 

3 comments:

Cara S. said...

Good job Ry-guy! Now you, Brady, and Payton can go on neighborhood rides!

daddybruce said...

Woohoo! Way to go Rylan!

daddybruce said...

Yea Rylan! Love Oma