1.22.2013

Problems in Virtual City

Heard about all those nasty rumors about Internet Explorer viruses?  They're ugly and true.  Our computer was invaded by virtual evil-doers.  Maybe they're in China.  Maybe they're in Indiana.  Maybe they're on Mars.  No one knows but they apparantly have the power to take over our entire operating system.  She's in good hands with Tim's IT guy at work, but no progress has been made as of yet.  Which means all my photos and blogging material are at daycare until further notice.  Never fear...I have everything backed up through November, so it would be minimal photo and video loss if indeed the computer is toast.  (By minimal, I mean like 300 photos and 20 videos of Christmas and Squirt's 2nd birthday...that's all).  My heart is not happy, but what can I do? Wait.  Please take a moment and wait with me......

AND BY ALL MEANS, UPDATE YOUR IE OR STOP USING IT ALL TOGETHER! 

0 comments: