1.24.2013

Somewhere In-Between 35 & 33

Our brilliant IT friend saved our computer com padre from her ultimate demise.  She is now equipped with ample anti-virus capabilities and all our precious October-January memories have been restored.  Big.  Sigh.  Of.  Relief. 

Backtracking to mid January, my rock star hubbie and friends spoiled me rotten on my 30 something b-day. Friday night the Syers fam met us for a little Qdoba chaos and came over for games and chocolate cake. On Saturday we took Duder bowling for the very first time that morning (it was a birthday party for a classmate) and loved watching him eat up the whole experience. I think his favorite part was watching the balls magically appear from under the floor up to the ball holder thingamajig. I had to tell him to take his face out of the black hole multiple times. I took a nap in the afternoon, as did my children, the Sheas came over with cupcakes for the very sad Bronco came, we went out for a DELISH dinner to our fave, White Chocolate Grill, with some of our fave people, Randy and Linsy and ended the night at a neighborhood partaaaay. On Sunday I was treated to nail pampering with my girly friend, Anne and had a romantic steak dinner with my better half after the little ones were in bed. Sounds rather perfect eh? It was. Perfect. To top it off, Tim spoiled me with more Athleta gear, which has turned out to by my favorite new vice.




He started off with the ball ramp but ended up "tossing" the ball himself.  The screen said the 6 pounder was going 2 miles per hour.  But gosh darnit, that ball made it down the lane and knocked over pins every time.
 

 Love these peeps.  And I love that all the kids are shown blowing out the candles below.  They were trick, so the blowing ensued for quite some time.

 
Enough about my weekend.  I promise there's more kid cuteness to come soon.

      

0 comments: