9.27.2014

Digging

I try not to bring down the lightweight, comical and often sarcastic tone of this blog with the heavy stuff, but sometimes "heavy" is where you're at and that's okay.  Heavy is a part of life right?  The blog where I allow myself to verbally vomit the content of my heart and brain speaks to where our family is at.  Today.  If you haven't already tuned in, you can do so by clicking HERE. 

For the sake of adding some comic relief to this post, see below for our darling son's 2nd grade photo. My immediate reaction was, "When are re-takes?"  Then Tim and I decided that this speaks exactly to where he's at in this moment in time.  He's wearing his compression vest, which helps stabilize his sense of gravity, he successfully fluffed out his once spiked and super cool hair, he has zero teeth to be seen and he is Happy with a capital H.  Our Dude.  No re-takes needed.


0 comments: