10.09.2009

Then n Now

I didn't start this blog until our dude was quite the little man already, so you all missed out on some pretty darn cute stuff, if I must say so myself. We were looking through old video clips and came across some real keepers. I thought I'd share an old one, during the days when Dude did what we called "jazz hands" constantly and refused to crawl or walk. Hes always been on his own time. The next reel is our little man singing his latest song of the day. The kiddo is constantly singing and dancing and definitely expects the same caliber out of us. Too bad his dadio is a bit on the tone deaf spectrum:)

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Cara S. said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they change? I can still remember the pics of Brady and Rylan wearing those same matching pj's. Now they would be shorts!