10.12.2009

Wylan pease (I let him name this post)

It's Monday morning and I'm thoroughly enjoying my day off thus far. Just watching my child run around the house being himself. The kid makes for great commentary. Here are a few key phrases from the past couple of days...

This morning, from across the house, "Mommy! Here!" Mommy take it!" I open my hand to whatever it is that he so desperately needs me to take. It's a booger, the size of a spec of dust.

What I'm currently looking at....Dude in his monkey PJ's, wearing the purple Dora backpack, filled with balls, and sporting his newly discovered red rain boots. He's running around the island, dancing (running at rapid pace) to the first 30 seconds of his fav Janet Jackson song. I don't know about this whole "having an opinion about what he wears" issue.


I struggle to open a thing of Gatorade, finally get it and dude pats me on the leg saying, in his most high pitched voice, "Good job Mommy!"

As dude's playing with a neighbor friend....he says AT the TOP OF HIS LUNGS..."Stop sceeming! Too loud! Stop sceeming!" In reality, no one was ever screaming, other than him.

Dude's remote control car gets stuck under the chair. He looks at me and says, "Go get it!" I look at him with the "you don't talk to Mommy like that look" and he giggles, saying, "Ok, Wylan get it."

Again, the yellow remote control car goes flying off the flight of stairs down to the living room. Dude says, "Woah!!!! Howy Shmoke!" I guess I say "holy smoke" a lot?

That's all for today. More to come as the spirit moves me.

0 comments: