7.13.2011

Ky & Becky Take Two



Kyle and Becky got their professional pictures back.  They turned out fabulous, so here's another post dedicated to the big day.  Wish we could go back and do it all again!

 This shot is one of my favorites.  My brothers.  Two rather fabulous dudes.


 My Grandma B is just a bundle of smiles and love.  I wish I knew what she was whispering to Kyle here. 

 My grandparents.  All in good health and sound mind.  3 blessings for sure.

 Look at my pretty Mama.  Love this picture.

 Apparently I was really really excited to see Kyle on my jaunt up the aisle.


 My Tim, getting the little boys ready for their walk down the aisle.  You can see the focus in their eyes.

 By this point, Dude is out of petals and starts to book it toward Uncle Kyle.

 Dude is almost to Kyle, while Dylan is wondering what to do next.




D dumped his bucket before running to Kyle.  Love it.





 The Kwas family, minus our little Rea and Hudson.

 I can't remember the last time the 3 of us posed for a picture.  I kinda love it.





After spending my life with 2 bros, its refreshing to have some female blood in the family.

 Becky had the brilliant idea to buy us all umbrellas for the rainy wedding day forecast.


 The party bus.

 We kinda felt like the Beatles.  Only chicks, with purple dresses and umbrellas and in Grand Rapids, MI.  Close enough. 






 Kyle's friends wrote a rather impressive and endearing song for the happy couple. 

 Sliders and potato chips baby.



 Ahhhh....Ahhhhh....Ahhhh....

 Our little Footloose Dude.  He ruled the dance floor.  And for a white kid, he has some pretty smooth moves.



We have to end with my dear Uncle Bruce, lookin' his very best. 

2 comments:

Cara S. said...

Oh my gosh, do I love this post! In true teacher fashion, I will share several reasons why...

1) LOVE the picture of your grandparents because Grandma K has her famous lip pucker going on. AND, in the last photo, I'm sure that's what my dad is trying to replicate!

2) It's so cool to see you so excited for Ky-Ky, AND you look beautiful.

3)LOVE Tim getting the boys ready. He looks like such a great dad/uncle.

4) Umbrellas? AWESOME is all I have to say about that.

5) The b-and-w series of Rylan breakin' it down is classic. I can just hear him narrating all the while. "Mom-mom-mom-mom. Watch dis move!"

Thanks for sharing. Made me feel like I was there!

daddybruce said...

I do have a way with lips! Love the pics and how much fun was that wedding!