7.05.2011

Loooong Weekend

Hard to believe the loooong weekend is gone already.  We stuck around town and made the most of our fam time.  Friday night we celebrated Cara's bday with dinner out, root beer floats (I know, super tasty right?) and our husbands gambling the rest of the night away in Blackhawk.  Funny how that works out huh?  Saturday we reunited Dude with one of his long lost preschool girlfriends for dinner with her parents.  Aside from "dress up" time which of course involved all princess dresses, we loved watching the two of them play like angels.  Sunday we headed out to our old hood in Aurora for a delish BBQ at the Tebbens.  That was some good cookin friends. 

Puppy typically resides in Dude's shirt.  It's all "cozy and safe in dere."

 Payton made friends with this butterfly.  Pretty cute huh?

 The dynamic duo. 

Can't leave out Squirt in her little fish tank top.

The Fourth will require its own post, as all cabin time does. That's to come. I have today off too, so I took my dude on a special mission to Pirate's Cove Water Park. Just him and me (and Laura and Trevor for extra playmates). Squirt went to daycare, so we took advantage of this rare opportunity for bonding time. I didn't take the camera (I know, weird) but Dude couldn't get enough of all of the aquatic opportunities at his fingertips. He even battled the enormous bucket. 3 times. I was jumping up and down clapping. Literally.

It was a funtastic weekend for all.   Enjoy some kid pics below.  I know, you haven't seen a whole lot lately.  What can I say?  I love pictures of my little pride and joys. 



 Look at me, sittin' so pretty. 

 Look at me, trying to eat my dress so pretty.

 Love, love, love.

 Again, love, love, love.

 No smiles, but just look at this dress.  Only really appropriate for church, where she sleeps in the nursery, but still.  She wore it and that's worth snapping a picture.




Giggle time with Dude. 

1 comments:

Cara S. said...

Thanks for the birthday fun. The root beer floats were delicious!