5.21.2012

Hangin' on a Sunday


We have some rather spectacular parks within 10 minutes of our house.  Which come in handy on summer weekends.  Yesterday, we were a bit overzealous and took the kids out 3 different times (what were we thinking) for family outings.  This particular outing was a smashing success.  Riley joined us for some river wading, hill running, nature exploring and TONS of photos by Mama.  I get carried away and I can't help it.  But look at my subjects...come on. 




 She's a kisser.  This lasted for about 2 minutes straight. 

 I turned around for 30 seconds......

 Keeps me smiling.  Without a doubt.


 Nothing like an open field of green to take advantage of.  Dude and Riles ran their hearts out for 45 minutes.  And wrestled Tim in between.






 



 Who's that little pink and white dot?  That's my girl.  So independent.

1 comments:

Cara S. said...

Great pics! What park is this?