5.17.2012

A Slew of Random Photos


We've taken on the Pebbles look these days.  And I adore this look.  I giggle every time I look at her. 



High school girlies...Last week, Missy (left) came to town to visit new Denverite Annums (middle) after she had baby Nash.  We took the opportunity to relive our high school days over margaritas and Mexican eats.  It was lovely and so fun to catch up.  We didn't even talk about high school once.  I guess that means we're all growed up. 


Mother's Day afternoon at one of our favorite parks.  I won't caption all these shots, but I did have to share their cuteness. 




We're hoping this isn't a glimpse into our future....


Dude wanted Dad to act as a buffer between him and the "big huge shocks" produced by the slide. 


Squirt could have cared less.  She and our house dog, Windy, dove down the slide without warning.  That's Dude behind her, warning of the big huge shocks! 



Oh how fast one year goes by......




 I can still hang with the best of um....for a few seconds.

 Pure innocent love.

This man hand structure freaks me out, but Dude thinks is totally rad.  He and Dad climbed it and Dude couldn't have been more proud.



And we'll close with our Gigi face.  She's really good at this one.  As is my Gram. 

0 comments: