9.06.2013

All Things Girly & Grandpa

If I'm not organizing something in life, I get a bit fidgety.  Per my obsession with all things organized, I end up hosting a few girly parties per year.  I love hanging with the girls in my life.  They're kind of awesome.  This past party looked like someone threw up "girl" in my backyard.  Girly goodness.  Boutique clothes, Thirty One bags, baby tutus and umbrellas, wooden signs and hand made cards.  Great girly fun.     






 Dude was kind enough to give the ladies a piano recital.  Darling.

Last weekend, Dad V came to town for one of his much anticipated visits.  We spent a day in Evergreen, hiking around the lake.  Squirt opted to walk for about 1/4 of the trek.  We're making progress.


We needed a picture with this sign.  So here it is.



The highlight of Dude's day.  No room for Mom, so I HAD to spend 20 minutes relaxing in the shade, enjoying the views.  




On second thought...this might actually have been Dude's highlight.  Wrestle time with Grandpa is always treasured.  And after 5 month of occupational therapy, Dude's endurance and muscle tone is dramatically improved.  Even Grandpa noticed.





Thanks for the visit Grandpa.  Keep um coming!

1 comments:

Cara S. said...

Glad I could stop by for a bit. Fun trying on clothes! How are the new jeans?