9.03.2013

Punker's Big Girl Digs

Our princess's sleeping quarters are finally complete.  The master of all reclaimed wood, Anne, finished the darling sign you see above the bed.  This addition closed out Squirt's big girl reno.  Well, for this week.  My designer nature is never quite satisfied, much to Tim's chagrin.  Most nights she loves her digs.  The other nights find her in a sleeping bag on our floor.  2nd kid.  So be it.    


I saw this slogan on Pinterest and needed to have it.  I couldn't think of anything more fitting for our little spunkster.  Anne agreed.    


When I saw this pink dresser at Hobby Lobby, it screamed at me to bring it home.  For $50 and the fact that this might be the only time in life that I can justify purchasing a hot pink piece of furniture, I took the plunge.  And I couldn't help but pair it with the chandelier style mini lamp.  


1 comments:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

I go crazy over all things girly! You did a great job on her adorable big girl bed room! Love the "sleep" sign!