12.10.2009

If you give me your cookies, I"ll give you mine!

The exchanging of cookies took place last weekend. This was my 5th annual cookie extravaganza. Interesting fact...this exchange has taken place at 3 different Vogel households during the 5 year history. I'm aiming for at least 5 more years at this current house. I look forward to hanging with all of my random Colorado girlfriends each December. We eat, drink, gab, eat, drink and gab some more. Then everyone goes home and our husbands eat all our cookies in one quick swoop. That sums it up folks! Here's hoping you're enjoying all of your festive holiday partays!





My favorite cookie exchange guest:) Mr. Heath.


3 comments:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

Gwen...you look good with a baby! :) Can't wait to meet your little one some day soon! Praying for you guys! xoxo

Cara S. said...

You aren't kidding about the hubs eating all the cookies...well, I guess I ate my fair share too.

kwas said...

Looks like I missed the party of the season.

Bah Humbug.