12.23.2009

Santa, Meet Dude

Dude's very first trip to see Santa went a little something like this.....

In line to see Mr. Santa. We talked about this for an hour leading up and he was SO excited to meet the man in the red shirt and white hair!


Wait, you actually want me to SIT on this guy's lap? Yeah, no. Get me outa here Mom. Fast.


We watch the other children sit on Santa's lap with wonder. Ok, I'm ready now. Put me down Dad! Let me at um!

I fooled um! I have no plans of really sitting on his lap. I just wanted a piece of this yummy candy in Santa's box. (Actually, he took a piece, threw it at Santa and ran back to us).


Mom, Dad, are you so proud of me? I saw Santa! Can we go home now? The entire ride home he sat in deep thought and kept saying, "I go see Santa again now."
So glad we didn't wait in line at the mall for 3.5 hours for this monumental occasion. Would have tied him down on Santa's lap if that was the case.




0 comments: