12.30.2009

Magical Mountain Monday

Flashback to my parents visit. Again....
A visit to Denver wouldn't be complete without a trip up to the Jansen's cabin. My parents consider this magical spot to be one of their very favorite places on God's earth. For good reason. It's peaceful, rustic, serene, natural and a much needed taste of life outside of the rigmarole. Yes, I just used the word rigmarole.


We met Bruce and Barb downtown Littleton for breakfast and headed up for the day. It was 60 degrees, so we were lucky enough to be able to hike around and enjoy the sunshiny mountain air. Dude had an absolute blast picking up pine cones, throwing snow balls, hiking around and sleeping soundly after inhaling all that mountain fun. It was another great day with Nanna and Pappa. Thanks for treating us Oma and Opa!



Hikin' with my Nanna. She's the best.


Pappa was warming up Dude's little hands- he thought it was quite endearing.


The 3 stooges taking a break.


Father, daughter, son.


Whippin' snowballs at Pappa and Pappa being very dramatic about the whole experience. Dude eats it up & thinks Pappa is just the funniest man on earth.


Aren't they so cute?


Long time friends. They planned the wardrobe. I know, super cheesy.


My little man n me on a hike.




Peek E You! (Peek a boo)

1 comments:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

I love Rylan's Bears sweatshirt! It is so cute!! We'll have to scope one out for our boys!