8.10.2010

Catch Phrases of the Week


*We're driving home from Target and dude says, "Mommy, when we go home, I want to snuggle wif you and no blankets. A couple seconds of silence..."Doesn't that sound so nice Mom?" Melt my heart. Granted, the snuggling lasted for 12 seconds, but it was the thought that counted.

*I hand dude a Cheezit. His response, "Look Mom! It has equal sides!" What?

*We've been talking about Miss Brooke lately and trying to explain that the baby in her belly will be his little brother or sister. Last night's prayers ended with, "and bless Miss Brooke and my baby in her belly." Precious? Yes, precious.

*"Mom, I have to tell you somefing soooo cool." "What buddy" "Um....want to read a book?"

*I slam on the breaks at a stop light to avoid a photo radar ticket. Dude says, "Wow Mom! We go forward and back again. What a calamity!" My mom taught him this word and he uses it ALL the time. He grins at me every time it exits his mouth too. He knows of his cuteness.

*Dude's upstairs in his playroom...suspiciously quiet. We ask him what he's doing and his response is, "Don't talk to me right now!" Mmmmm. I go upstairs to find him stuffing as many marbles from his ball machine in his mouth as humanly possible. He makes eye contact and immediately spits them out. The marbles now live in a plastic baggie on the highest shelf in the house.

0 comments: