8.24.2010

You Go Home Now Mom..Kay?

That blog title summarizes Dude's first day of pare-school. All morning, he'd throw his hands in the air and say "Yeah for Schooooo!" I got him all dolled up, walked him in , prepared to spend some time letting him adjust. No adjustment needed. He told me I should go home now. That was it. I did enjoy my 3 hours of running errands, sans child, but it was weird to leave my little man at a big kid school. He's on his second week now and is doing just great.

Its been quite a week over here in land of Vogels. Gram and Jerry have been here for 7 days, so I'll be updating with pictures and fun from their visit soon....haven't had a whole lot of down time as of late. I couldn't neglect this cutie pie post though. Hope all of your little ones are kicking off their school year with a bang.



This is blowing a kiss for me to go away and let him be on his way.



Like I said, arms were in air a lot that morning.



My little man in a big, big hallway.

His cubbie hole. How cute is that?


1 comments:

Sweet Home Colorado said...

So cute! Glad that he is LOVING school! The boys are all getting so big now...it's crazy!