8.28.2010

My Fave Work Weekend

I heart the end of August. Not because lovely summer is drawing to a close...I definitely don't heart that. But rather because it's the week of my work's annual Joe Sakic golf tourny and dinner gala. 2 days I'm paid to drive my little golf cart around and take pictures at one of the country's most beautiful golf courses and take in an elegant evening with my hubbie and some additional rad folk.

Golf was Thursday - another picture perfect day at Sanctuary. The picturesque backdrop there is impossible to describe. It's breathtaking. Maybe some day I'll learn how to swing a club correctly and not just sit my butt on the golf cart all day. Probably not though.

Last night we partied hard at the Lone Tree Marriott and had a bllllast. I love getting all dolled up with my main man. I do have to work quite a bit while we're there, but he holds his own just fine. Sad that it's all over already, but there's always next year.

Look at my handsome hubbie. Isn't he darling?

Us Food Bank gals with Mr. Joe Sakic.


Joe and our comedian, Jake Johannsen. My face hurt from laughing at this dude and I'm pretty sure most people in the room peed their pants at some poit throughout his gig. If you get a chance to go see him, do it. He won't disappoint.

Our neighbor buddy Randy owns the photo booth company we hired for the night. He's explaining the art of posing to Joe and Debbie Sakic.

The planning committie, plus a few. Marc Moser, far left, from Altitude Sports, committee members, Jake Johannsen, moi, Joe and Deb, FBR staff and hockey guru Ave's star, Paul Statsny, far right. My favorite? Little Daniel on the back screen. He and his family rely on one of our agency food pantries.

0 comments: