8.11.2010

More Check, Checks

That summer list I posted is slowly getting chipped away at friends. I love lists, but what I love more is checking off items on said lists. It satisfies my anally organized self in a way that I can't quite describe. So I won't. What's the latest and greatest?

#23 -QT with the dude. The nightly rain storms provided some rockin fun this past week. We got a lot smiles from people driving by this particular night. Rightly so. How darn cute is a kid jumping through puddles in red rain boots?




#18- The "old" playroom (babe's future nursery) is history. We emptied the closet and moved everything to the guest room. Welcome dude (and future dude/ette's) new playroom, down 3 steps from the kitchen.

#1 - Dude and I, along with friends Kristin, Avery and Taylor, visited the fantabulous farmer's market at Aspen Grove mall today. The colors and shapes and textures of all the home grown lovliness there was something worth experiencing. Not that I know what to do with any of it, but I'm gonna give it my very best attempt. For now, my finds are sitting in a bowl looking oh so pretty. Who knew peppers come in a scrumptious plum color?

#8- (and my most exciting update) is the completion of maternity shopping for Brooke. Hip, hip! I was so pumped to enter maternity sections. Normally I avoid those sections like the plague. I glowed inside, knowing that I'm expecting just as much as the girlies with big prego bellies. Thanks to my Kimmy and Megan for sharing in my shopping joy:) We bought a TON of options for her to choose from. It's tough shopping for a teenager you've never laid eyes on, but we tried our very best to put ourselves back in a high school state of mind and chose some ultra hip options. I think.

#29 - That box of really nice crap in the garage is now in the possession of random Craig's list stalkers. We got rid of some stools, mugs, place mats, shelves, etc. All in the matter of 2 days it was history. We HEART Craig's list, by the way. Tim has also drummed up a whole bunch of side accounting business through the free, dreamy site. Extra money = a very good thing.
The end. For now.

0 comments: