8.17.2010

Farmer's Market Ingredients...Cooked

That pretty produce I sheepishly purchased at the Farmer's Market last week didn't go to waste. I was determined to make something edible out it and make my hubbie proud. And so I searched my good friend Google and found recipes that would do the trick. The Sheas walked over to share in our skirt steak, grilled eggplant and summer squash, mozzarella and tomato salad, served with a salad topped with the purple pepper the fabulous cheese focaccia bread on the side. It gets better. I even whipped up an apple crisp (another item on my check list) and as evidenced below, master baker Maria approved of my handiwork. Mission. Accomplished. I might just hit that farmer's market again tomorrow. With my head held high.



1 comments:

Cara S. said...

That looks amazing. I'll take one order to go please :)