12.13.2010

My Not So Little Bro


I know he's not little.  He's a grown adult with a job and bills and responsibilities.  But I still think of him as my little brother - break dancing to our Little Tykes record player and doing everything I ask (direct) him to do for me.  He was definitely the cutest out of us 3 kids.  Sorry Ross.  Not to say he's STILL the cutest, but he did have his moment in the sun as a little guy.  All of this to inform my reading audience that my "little" brother is getting married.  He found Becky.  She makes him so happy.  And that makes me so happy.  She's wonderful and she loves him and they're oh so cute together.  We couldn't be more thrilled for Kyky.  He's been patiently waiting for the perfect for him girl and he found her.  

The wedding is scheduled for the end of May, which is coming up quick.  I'm honored to play the role of a bridesmaid for Becky, along with my sister-in-law, Kira.  Ross will stand up, as will my dad.  Pretty cool huh?  Ky asked my dad to be his best man.  If you know them, you know that this is just how it's meant to be.  They're two peas in a pod.  OH...and last, but not least, Dude and his cousin D will be ring bearers in little tuxes or something of the like.  Come on.  How spankin cute will that be?  Let's hope it's cute and it's not something they regret immediately.

Congrats Kyle and Becky.  We're so glad God brought you two crazy kids together and wish nothing but the best for you as you plan the biggest celebration of your lives in 5 short months.  Hee hee.  Love you guys!      

 This was taken the night Kyle proposed.  He's a hopeless romantic...don't know where he gets that from, but way to go Ky. 

 

0 comments: