12.13.2010

Showered....Again


Tim works in an office filled with women.  Women who get quite a kick out of teasing and harassing my oh so deserving husband.  Their daily lunch breaks keep him in touch with his feminine side in a way that not even I can.  For that, I thank these lovely ladies.  He secretly eats up the attention, but I don't think he'd kick and scream if another middle age male was added to the mix.  Keep praying babe. 

Tim's co-workers, including the few brave men that join the ranks, showed us their love and generosity on Friday morning.  They threw a baby shower to top all baby showers for us, dude included.  He was pumped to go the Daddy's work, mainly because he knows there are M&M's at his disposal.  After this party though, he's now going to expect piles of rad gifts when he visits Dad.  Many of Tim's co-workers showered dude with his own present while I opened the sweet baby stuff.  Which was heart warming to say the least.  And it kept him plenty busy while I opened dozens of precious packages.  On top of the gifts, they provided breakfast burritos, cinnamon rolls, fruit, OJ...you get the idea.  It was a lovely morning and I left feeling all warm and tingly.

This baby girl is one spoiled little bambino...and she has yet to enter the world.  Thanks to all of Tim's office mates for your thoughtfulness and your enthusiasm for helping us welcome this baby into our family.  We are blessed.  Oh so blessed. 


 Dude is mildly obsessed with Dad's work phone.  I think because it has a chord.


 What, for me?  He gifted everyone with his cheesy smile.  Many times.  Way to charm 'um Dude.


For me, again?  Note, the noisy car on the table and the noisy Buzz Lightyear plan in his little hands.  Special thanks to those who spoiled Dude with said noise makers.  They assisted in making our kitchen the loudest and most fun place on the block all weekend long.   

    

0 comments: